How can you vote in the 2024 European Parliament (EP) elections?
The EP has launched a new website where you can find answers to the following EP elections-related questions in all 27 EU Member States and in all official EU languages:
- What is the date of the elections?
- How many members are elected?
- How are the members elected?
- Who are the candidates?
- Which political parties can I vote for?
- What is the threshold for political parties to be elected?
- How many and which constituencies exist?
- Is there a legal obligation to vote?
- Who is eligible to vote?
- Where can I vote?
- Where should I register to vote?
- What is the deadline for registering to vote?
- What documents do I need to bring to the polling station?
- What support can I have as a voter with a disability?
- Where can I find easy-to-read information?
- Can I vote by mail?
- Can I vote online?
- Can I vote by proxy?
Use the EP Elections website to find out how to vote either in your country of origin, the EU Member State where you live or even from outside the EU.
You can even use it to request a reminder so you don’t forget to vote on polling day!